Friday, February 19, 2010

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

This fieldwork report has been designed for the partial fulfillment of Bachelor level of Business studies (B.B.S) 3rd year prescribed by Tribhuvan University.

Fieldwork report is knowledge gaining task in doing the work on project. As it is a practical works, has to motivate to field to data and much helpful and challenging work to the students.

In this report, I prepare this field report A case study of Shree Nawadugra Chimni Bricks Factory for the B.B.S 3rd year as well as compulsory subject for the completion of the final exam. In this fieldwork report, I briefly summarize about the how the organization gain profit, how the productivity of the labour, social effect by the firm’s activity and other relevant information about it.

Initially, I am thankful to Mr. Babu Kaji Gaeiju, the sales manager of Shree Nawadugra Chimni Bricks Factory, Bhaktapur for providing me relevant data valuable information.

I wish to extend my sincere gratitude to all my respective teachers especially Mr. Deepak**** Paudel and Mrs. Sunila Hada of Unique College of Management for giving me guidelines to prepare this fieldwork report and thank to all my classmates for their kind, co-operation and encouragement to prepare this fieldwork report.

My sincere thanks go to Mr. Gajendra Sinkhwal and Mr. Madin Shrestha who helped in every walk for data collection and preparing the report.

Finally, no one is perfect in every walk of life. Therefore, I welcome new suggestion, comments regarding to this practical works from teachers and users who is beneficial from data collection.




Rajana Shrestha
BBS, 3rd year.
Unique College of Management, Lalitpur

No comments:

Post a Comment